Sunday, December 3, 2006

1st post

I been thinking about setting up a blog for myself for quite some time but... aiya lazy la. Now since i so free, no harm putting up one. haha something to spend my time with? With my sis help the blog is finally up, but blogskin cant be changed..sianz sia...not nice ler..the skin..haha

Anyway been rotting at home for the whole of weekends..very sian at home. Feel like going for a run but agian lazy. So bascially is just staying at home watching tv, online etc.

I realised actually there is much to say between me and her le. quite sad but it's the truth. Actually we really cant communicate at all. In the past, many times we were quarrelling. What she thinks is ok isn't ok for me and vice versa. We have very different ideas, mindset and guess parting was nevertheless a good way out. I should be happy. But whenever i thought of her not able to forget him, it just makes my heart aches. Once, she told me she won't forget the things we did, i don't know whether to believe her anot. She appears so heartless; her blog and her msn nick is all about him from the very day we broke up. I mean for the past 1.5 years all the things we have done are not worth remembering?? She kept saying she will let go her feeling for him, saying that she finally wake up, but so far, i know and she knows, he is still deeply inside her heart. Memories and feelings are different. One can 'erase' feelings but cant erase memories. 7 years has passed with relationships in between, yet nothing can replace his position in her heart. Is this 痴情 or just 过于执着?? i mean if it's really possible between you 2, why there is still nothing even after 7 years? Why does she still lock herself up in a invisible cage with him seem so inaccessible? Maybe one will say 缘分没到 while other may say she is stupid. Well whatever it is, only she knows.

I am recovering well. I know she and i are impossible with or without his presence. But this is the 1st relationship i put in alot effort. It's a pity we can't continue. I admit i am not a good bf, in fact, i am a terrible one. Thinking back those things i did to her, i sometimes don't even know myself. haha, well i learnt and really i do. It's a valuable experience. I have grown up. This is life, learn from mistakes and don't repeat them.

3 Comments:

Blogger idarhl said...

hmm why cannot change blogskin? I can help you if you want, sure can change one lo. But I thought this is pretty nice though.

3/12/06 7:47 PM  
Blogger JianWei said...

haha..ya jsut changed to the one blogspot have de..i think quite nice though..but i was looking at the blogskins.com ...i cant change the HTML ler..

3/12/06 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz..many things unpredictable de..can change overnite..anyway..wat's impt is u learnt sth frm it..& be forward looking k? cheers!!~
Jolene

4/12/06 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home