Time flies
Haa. i was busy playing around with the settings of this blog for the afternoon. Well something to keep me away from boredom.haha. Anyway wanna thanks my dear sis and Clement for all the help.
Time flies. And i am graduating mid of next year. 4 years of University life going to end soon. I don't know if it's a good thing anot, but i am so sick of studying le. Working ppl tell me studying is good. I know that and experienced that during my IA. you can have all the time you want to do anything you like. More life ba. Working = No life?
4 years. Many regrets though. I regretted not joining any activities even though i got the time, regretted not going for oversea experiences, regretted for not making full use of my time to enrich myself and do things i like. I guess no one can turn back time. No point looking back. I should look forward and cherish whatever it is there for me. Haha...abit easier said than done rite? FYP is another problem for me. It has been dragging and dragging, others already halfway through with me still at the starting line. Worry? Of course i am worried. FYP ler..somemore only about 3 months left..i still want to grad de. Well , will see what my tutor say at the meeting tomorrow.
Apart from studies, haha i know i should concentrate on studies on my FINAL year, there is this gal, a very nice gal. Definitely not any chio gal you see down orchard road, she is just a very average gal, but is her internal beauty that attracts me. Well i didnt take any action cause i still isn't sure if i am ready for another r/s and i still can't totally get over my previous one so ya..slowly ba..:)
Time flies. And i am graduating mid of next year. 4 years of University life going to end soon. I don't know if it's a good thing anot, but i am so sick of studying le. Working ppl tell me studying is good. I know that and experienced that during my IA. you can have all the time you want to do anything you like. More life ba. Working = No life?
4 years. Many regrets though. I regretted not joining any activities even though i got the time, regretted not going for oversea experiences, regretted for not making full use of my time to enrich myself and do things i like. I guess no one can turn back time. No point looking back. I should look forward and cherish whatever it is there for me. Haha...abit easier said than done rite? FYP is another problem for me. It has been dragging and dragging, others already halfway through with me still at the starting line. Worry? Of course i am worried. FYP ler..somemore only about 3 months left..i still want to grad de. Well , will see what my tutor say at the meeting tomorrow.
Apart from studies, haha i know i should concentrate on studies on my FINAL year, there is this gal, a very nice gal. Definitely not any chio gal you see down orchard road, she is just a very average gal, but is her internal beauty that attracts me. Well i didnt take any action cause i still isn't sure if i am ready for another r/s and i still can't totally get over my previous one so ya..slowly ba..:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home