- speechless -
So long never post, but sorry readers, i guess it's goign be another not-so-good post.
I don't know what really to post, but don't feel good, in fact, i am feelign terrible. Another guy held her hand. And the thing is she didn't reject, she didn't let go immediately. Whatever reason she gave was logical, her concern was jusitfied. But on a boyfriend's point of view, so long she let him hold her hand, nth else is reasonable. Or am i just being unreasonable?
Am i very petty? I thought i am ok with it, since she didn't mean it. But, i realise i just can't get over it. I am disappointed, sad, a little hurt. I guess she knows. Angry? Somehow i didn't. Still hope to meet her, though i may not know what say.
I will try, try not to think about it. Guess i will be alright soon.
I don't know what really to post, but don't feel good, in fact, i am feelign terrible. Another guy held her hand. And the thing is she didn't reject, she didn't let go immediately. Whatever reason she gave was logical, her concern was jusitfied. But on a boyfriend's point of view, so long she let him hold her hand, nth else is reasonable. Or am i just being unreasonable?
Am i very petty? I thought i am ok with it, since she didn't mean it. But, i realise i just can't get over it. I am disappointed, sad, a little hurt. I guess she knows. Angry? Somehow i didn't. Still hope to meet her, though i may not know what say.
I will try, try not to think about it. Guess i will be alright soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home